The Benefits of Organic Lawn Care
Treating your lawn naturally benefits you and your lawn in my ways.
- Develops a healthy root system.
- Puts the necessary nutrients back in the soil.
- Chemicals only fix the problem temporarily. Soon your plants need more and more chemical product.
- The needed nutrients and minerals will help sustain your lawn.
Environmental lawn care is safer for:
- You get a healthy, beautiful, green lawn
- Enjoy the comfort of natural lawn care
How do you treat pests naturally?
Many people are skeptic on treating pests and rodents naturally. We are actually one of the few lawn care companies that treat pests and rodents naturally. So how does it work? Well, pests and rodents can be treated in the following ways:
- Find a “good” insect that is good for the soil that feeds off the “bad” insect that is causing harm. Got a grub problem? We can treat it!
- Find a product that kills the insect that does not affect the soil positively or negatively and does not harm any larger animal or human.We treat the pesky ant problem this way.
- Find any natural ingredient that will repel the rodent. Smells and tastes are great ways. Find a smell that is the predator to your rodent problem and spray it or spray your plant with a substance that takes away the appealing taste of the plantBad taste – Geese. Threatening Smell – Deer.
- Take the time to trap. Trapping the rodent before it becomes a problem or multiplies is the most effective way. bioLawn knows the time of year when most rodents become a problem. We’ll spot the threat before it becomes a problem.Find your mole problem early spring before one becomes five.
Now don’t lie, weeds treated naturally?
Weeds are hard to control naturally. Each weed responds to applications differently; however, through years of research, bioLawn has found the safest and most effective way to treat your weed problem.
One thing you need to remember is weeds are natural, so the best way to treat your weed problem is to have a full, healthy lawn to minimize weed growth. Our fertilizer applications can help you achieve that.
To aid in minimal weed growth, bioLawn applies a pre-emergent control in early spring. Post-emergent controls depend on weather conditions and severity of problem. Contact bioLawn for more information.
Our lawn looks better with bioLawn than with several other companies we have hired in the past.